Sunday, October 12, 2014

Should I stay or should I go? [Addons]

Sorry about the dramatic title, aka click-bait (sorry, not sorry). :p I'm doing a much needed addon purge, and had the selfish idea that I'll use this list as my backup. If I wonder which addon I had before that I really miss, I can just check here. :)

Are there more like me out there with addon-problems by the way? I spent 2 hours a couple of months ago trying to find which one addon caused me to lag completely out everytime I entered combat (it was Honor Status btw). And when I had them all disabled I noticed my new shiny FPS... I knew I would have to take action soon.

_NPCScanUndecided
Ackis Recipe ListGone
Addon Control PanelGone
AltoholicKeeping
ArchyUndecided
ArkInventoryKeeping
AskMrRobotKeeping
AtlasLoot EnhancedUndecided
AuctioneerGone
AuctionatorKeeping
BadBoyKeeping
BarovHelperGone
Bartender4Keeping
Battle Pet - Quality NotifierUndecided
Battle Pet BreedIDUndecided
BattlegroundTargetsUndecided
Capping Battleground TargetsUndecided
ClassIcons_rebornGone
DBM (++)Keeping
DeathSnapKeeping
EnsidiaFailsKeeping
EPGP (DKP reloaded)Keeping
EPGPLootmasterKeeping
FriendsShare ResurrectionKeeping
GoGoMountUndecided
GTFOKeeping
HandyNotesUndecided
HonorStatusGone
IgnoreMoreKeeping
JSHB 4Undecided
kgPanelsUndecided
LevelSnapKeeping
LoggerHeadGone
MasqueUndecided
MikScrollingBattleTextKeeping
MogIt (++)Keeping
MonkTimersUndecided
MoveAnythingKeeping
MultishotKeeping
OmniCCKeeping
OutfitterKeeping
OverachieverKeeping
PandaKeeping
PasteKeeping
PawnUndecided
PetBattleTeamsUndecided
PetJournal EnhancedUndecided
PetTrackerKeeping
PostalKeeping
Power AurasKeeping
QuartzKeeping
RaidAchievementUndecided
RaidBuffStatusKeeping
RaidChecklistKeeping
RareCoordinatorUndecided
Reagent RestockerKeeping
RecountKeeping
SatrinaBuffFrameKeeping
SexyMapKeeping
Shadowed Unit FramesKeeping
SilverDragonUndecided
SmartTargetingKeeping
Storm, Earth, and FireKeeping
Titan PanelKeeping
TomTomKeeping
TradeForwarderKeeping
TransmogSetsGone
VuhDoUndecided
WeakAuras 2Keeping
WIMKeeping


































































































































































There you go, 78 (?) addons, of which most are being kept... /sigh

3 comments:

  1. Why both Power Auras and Weak Auras? I'd keep one (personally, having used both, I'd go with Weak Auras).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a lazy choice I guess... I started with Power Auras in Wrath, and have some old "missing food buff", "missing DMF-buff" etc stuff on it which I haven't bothered with transferring to WeakAuras.
      I started using WeakAuras in Mists (much because of Sunnier), and have all my monk stuff there, for all 3 roles really.

      Conclusion: You are right, and I should do it when I have moved over the ones from POWA to WA. :)

      Delete
    2. Ah, that makes sense!

      Delete