Saturday, December 10, 2011

Huntermogging

For A LOT more transmogrified hunter looks, see also Huntermogging 2. :)

1,5 week after transmogging finally coming I'm totally bored of tier 6. xD So I guess the downside of looking how you want to is that you want to change it all the time. We're all fashion bitches now...

It's cool to look like I belong in Burning Crusade, but I also have unfulfilled Robin Hood-, native american-, tracker-, marksman-, Peter Pan-, Willhelm Tell-, Davy Crocket-wishes for my wardrobe. A hunter can have so many looks!


Oh, and I also want to make the ultimate draenei hunter-set. How would they dress on Argus or Draenor? Ok, answer to the last one is probably outland-gear. But still! I feel there's some cool stuff out there waiting for me to find it!

I'm not all that creative myself, so I would first of all send everyone in the direction of Aspect of the Murloc if you're looking for cool hunter weapons. You can see a picture further down of which look Zanbon has chosen for today.

Here's some looks I've been playing with:
Laeleiweyn- badass draenei hunter. :) Set is Vicious' Gladiator's Pursuit, combined with Steamworker's Goggles and The Diplomat (which has a cool effect to it as well).
Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn in Ranger Selone's garb. Ranger Selone is a NPC in Dalaran. And this outfit isn't available I'm afraid, except Mistscape Cloak and Thori'dal the Stars' Fury (which isn't transmogrifiable anyway).
Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn in a dark ranger outfit. This is close to being an ideal hunterlook to me. Perhaps more green colours (see Phyllixia below). Also a NPC outfit, except Cape of the Black Baron and Adamantine Repeater.


Doing some hunterstalking on armory shows that a lot of people have started to use this new feature, and embraced the opportunity to get their favorite look. Unfortunately I see a lot of tier 6 and Golden Bow of Quel'thalas, so my approach was far from unique... But still it's fun to see so many varieties of hunters and other classes we suddenly have out there. :)

Night elf hunter Garwulf in Field Marshal and Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix

Worgen hunter Gavendo in tier 10 and Steamworker's Goggles

Orc hunter Honeytrap is going for lots and lots of colours in her PVP set

Draenei hunter Imacup with Black Bow of the Betrayer and transmogged engineering goggles

Human hunter Kalliope in Gladiator gear, with Malefactor's Eyepatch and Quicksilver Crossbow

Worgen hunter Onymas in tier 2

Draenei hunter Outy in tier 1 and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix

Night elf hunter Phyllixia has been going more for a look than for a set, I like :)

Orc hunter Quori in tier 4 and Mimiron's Repeater

Night elf hunter Velocitas in Striker's Garb

Blood elf hunter Vephriel in Ruthless Gladiator

Draenei hunter Zanbon in Gladiator gear, with an AWSOME looking bow: Vengeful Gladiator's Longbow

Dwarf hunter Zeherah in Crown of Flame, waiting for her own crown to drop (Zeherah's Dragonskull Crown)





















Any tips about my transmogging-desires are most welcome! See Hunterstalker for the different hunters' web presence.

Lae

11 comments:

  1. I see Onymas is using the Malefactor's Eyepatch like me. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still working out my gear, but have some good news - The Vengeful Gladiator's Longbow Zanbon is using (and the Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix used by Garwulf) do appear to be available.

    Area 52 in Netherstorm, building with ogre guards, vendor Kezzik the Striker.

    I never had the rating for Classic gear, so can't use the 60 vendors... but even without rating the level-70 pvp gear appears to be freely purchasable for Honor. (I played BC, but only casual)

    Just bought the Longbow, in case it goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow, I'll go get them straight after work today, in case they disappear!

    They were flagged as unavailable on Wowhead, so I never investigated any further.

    Thanks so much Verg, really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Velocitas1/1/12 11:15

    Lae, I noticed this blog is now also on wowhuntershall, when you click on Transmogrification on the right. ;-)

    Greetz, V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I know Velo, it's pretty neat. :) Both Hunterstalker and Huntermogging got added there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea, I saw in the armory that you don't use Kiril, Fury of Beasts. Is this because of the growing in size? I hate that sometimes.

    Tnx Bunit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Bunit. I logged out in my PVP-gear, where I don't use it. But I use it when I raid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And why do you use that in raid? Because the rest of your gear is great, except that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first transmog is really god ;) My favourite is ornate transmog.
    Great blog ;) I decided subscribe you. I have draenei hunter too :)
    Do come and visit me on : http://hunterkowa.blogspot.com/
    /hug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked your blog out. :) Looked nice, although I didn't understand the language. :)

      Delete