- How big is the XP-bar for a level 1? 400
- How much XP does a level 1 get from killing a level 1 mob? 50
- How much XP does a level 1 get from killing a level 2 mob? 52
- How much XP do the first quests grant? For a draenei, the first quest grants 40 and the second grants 80. It's not possible to complete the second one without hitting level 2.
- How much XP does a level 1 get from being summoned to Dalaran? 0
Things to do before:
- Place Enmunk (21), Tomunk (21) and Tremunk (41) at the mailbox in Ammen Vale.* X
- Place Firemunk (80) at the flight trainer in Dalaran.* RAF-characters can summon at level 80, but can't be summoned at level 80. X
- Make a random character with the planned monk name.
- Set up the UI.
- Delete the character
Things to do at launch:
- Log Enmunk.
- Make the monk. Don't log in.
- Log Silja, and send bags, glyphs, Renowned Guild Tabard, heirlooms, gear, Adventurer's Journals and 20k gold.
- Log the monk. Don't make a group! Make sure the XP-bar is 400, and that XP-gains are correct. Do the first quest and kill 7 level 1 beasts. This will make her lvl 1 and 97,5 % (19,5 out of 20 bars).
- Enmunk grants the monk 10 levels, making the monk 11.
- Log Tomunk and grant 10 levels, making the monk 21.
- Log Tremunk and grant 20 levels, making the monk 41.
- Open all the mail.
- Log Firemunk, summon the monk to the riding trainer in Dalaran and grant 39 levels, making the monk 80.
- Learn all riding skills.
- Ask for an invite to our guild.
- Set Hearthstone at The Silver Enclave.
- Equip the gear on the way to the Hero's Call Board in Stormwind.
- Ask Aysa Cloudsinger to teach me dualspec.
- Fly over to the Stormwind Docks. Learn and set glyphs and talents as the RP unfolds.
Celerity - Zen Sphere - Power Strikes - Leg Sweep - Healing Elixirs
- Place spells on bars, including macros, gryphon, Abyssal Seahorse and Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.
- Peak of Serenity: Level 20-quest and daily quest. Buy buff food from cooking trainer.
- Start Vashj'ir.
- At level 82 Hearthstone to Dalaran. Buy Battle Standard of Coordination, Standard of Unity and Banner of Cooperation from the guild vendor. (Macro them with Jab.) Move to Deepholme.
- Move to Uldum at level 83.
- Move to Twilight Highlands at level 84.
- Start Jade Forest at level 85. :D
- Move to Valley of the Four Winds or Krasarang Wilds at level 86.
- Move to Kun-Lai Summit at level 87-88.
- Move to Townlong Steppes or Dread Wastes at level 89.
- DING! :D
Peak of Serenity (when Enlightenment has run out):
And then there was:
- Send over all the millions of herbs and level Alchemy and Inscription.
- Peak of Serenity: Level 90-quest.
- Raid Finder
- Legendary Quest Chain
- Transmogging leather on a draenei!!!
- The Tillers
- Serpent Cloud-mount
- Go out in the world and search for my black belt
- And all the other things!
Macro for accepting levels: /click StaticPopup1Button1 (thanks to Icecreamtruk!)
Un-verified Power Aura-string for Enlightenment: Version:4.23; b:0.4627; anim1:4; g:0.5725; buffname:Enlightenment; r:0.1765; isAlive:0; texture:28; alpha:1; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; size:1.66; y:0; texmode:1; inverse:true; ismounted:0; finish:0
* The names mean OneMonk, TwoMonk, ThreeMonk and FourMonk... Bad names for the poor girls. :)
Can you see any flaws in my too detailed plan? Please tell me. :)
Only 10 days to go, aaaaaah!