Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

11810 achievement points! That's 90 up from last week. :)

I finished Loch Modan, Searing Gorge, Redridge Mountains and Westfall and finally got "Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms". Which means I only have Kalimdor left. But I'll take a break from questing before starting that one, don't want to burn out.

Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn
with Lil'Tarecgosa and Skarr
Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn with
Lil'Tarecgosa and Skarr

A group from guild did Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection to get the remainding achievements there, resulting in "Soul Power", "Three Faced", "Doesn't Go to Eleven" and "We're Not Retreating; We're Advancing in a Different Direction". :) About time I guess. ;) And pretty easily done at 85.

I ran Molten Core without getting any legendary items, but my Hydraxian Waterlords rep is now 16797/21000. Can finally see the finish line in the distance!

Attumen declined my request for his pony, again, but I won't give in!

Guild got our second Crystallized Firestone, which made me able to upgrade my Ranseur of Hatred to the heroic version!

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

A really big thing happened to our relatively small 1 year old 10man raiding guild this week. We made a legendary weapon!!! Boomkin Ponder finally got his Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, after attending every single raid since the Firelands patch landed. :)
Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn
with Lil'Tarecgosa
It felt like a huge group accomplishment to get this done and the event in Stormwind was really beautiful. I really really like that everyone in the guild is able to buy Lil'Tarecgosa, and thus making everyone feel like an even bigger part of this. Congratulations to Ponder, and good effort to everyone else!

Lil'Tarecgosa is SO cute. :) And proud owner Lae now has 162 companions...

Ultimate Hunter Pet Battle Team

I'm starting to lose hope in having the stupid Crawling Claw in my pet battle team, so an idea manifested itself; what would be the ultimate Hunter Pet Battle Team? Number one companion would be Tiny Sporebat I would assume, as their wellknown abilites against rogues should be usuable against other companions as well. But what would be the other obvious choices?

Lae