Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mage Week

Inspired by the resent destruction of beautiful Vale of Eternal Blossoms, I'm gonna let my inner Sha handle Mage Week.

Anger

It makes me angry when others play their mages so well, but I just can't seem to get it right!

Despair

I despair when I corpse run after trying to play my mage.

Doubt

I doubt that my mage will ever be my main...

Fear

I fear mages in PVP! With the freezing and the blasting and... Gah!

Hatred

I hate not having teleports to all major cities on my main character.

Pride

I am proud to have a level 90 mage despite of sucking at it. :)

Yet another alt dings 90 while picking up a
random rare sword lying on the ground


Violence

Good mages are delightfully violent!

Happiness

I'm happy that my mage can make Royal Satchels for all my alts!

/bow

3 comments:

  1. I suck at mages too and can't seem to get one leveled. At least yours made it past Outlands :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck at Mage, I just can't get myself to finish it to level 90 and it only needs like half a level!! (I'm gonna force myself to do it on this week, it's now or never :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess i'll be joining the 'I suck at Mages' bandwagon too! I'm terrible -_-

    ReplyDelete