Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Monk Transmog: Draenei Malorne




During a small session of innocent armorystalking I came across . This is the funniest transmog I've seen in ages. :-D Sure, the pandas with moose horns are funny enough, but this is so far beyond that! It's a draenei Malorne! I would be very afraid if I met her in the woods, uncertain if she would hit me over the head with the book, run at me with the horns first, throw the mace my way or kick me with the big boots. Luckily we're on the same side. :-)

Helm: Crown of the Forest Lord
Shoulder: Mantle of Autumn
Chest: Don Rodrigo's Poncho
Hands (not transmogged): Liferuned Leather Gloves
Waist (not transmogged): Stonebound Cinch
Legs: Ceremonial Leather Loincloth
Feet (not transmogged): Phasewalker Striders
Main Hand (not transmogged): Carapace Breaker
Offhand (not transmogged): Scroll of Whispered Secrets

Seeing as not all items are transmogged, it's possible this transmog is a work in progress, but it's already so much win. All hail Aë!

/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment