Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monk Transmog: VanCleef's Battlegear

There is a transmog gem available from questing in Jade Forest; Leather Tunic of Eminent Domain. When I quested through Pandaria I vendored all gear as I got upgrades. I assumed I would be able to buy all the looks from the implemented adventurer's vendors. This was not the case with this piece, but luckily there is another way of obtaining the look! Many gear pieces from Jade Forest are replicas of gear from Trial of the Crusader, so now I'm gonna go back to Northrend to collect VanCleef's Battlegear Lookalike Set (click link to see the whole set at Wowhead). :-) I might even try to solo it!




The details on this gear set is what really makes it special. There's some beautiful ornaments, and you can practically see the stitching. Looking at it though, it's difficult to not get caught up in the missing armor areas in the chest piece, especially on my curvy draenei. ;-) As I'm not particularly fond of skimpy gear on my characters, I've added a selection of shirts to go with the set. (There are more to choose from than the three I included.) My favorite is the Gilnean Adventurer's Shirt, so I'll be looking on AH or even make a worgen alt to get mine.

How is Pandaria treating you guys? And is there someone out there that knows if there is a "best" when it comes to tanking/DPS on twohanders or dualweilding? Elitist Jerks is quiet on the subject, as well as most other things about monks!

Take care and have fun!

/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment