Monday, April 23, 2012

Cataclysm Bucket List

I read an inspiring post by Gavendo at Rapid Fire last night; Cataclysmic Bucket List and OpenRaid.

I've been browsing OpenRaid all afternoon, you should check it too! I registered, set up Ventrilo, and started browsing raids, so I'm hoping to soon have finished some old raid achievements. :)



My Cataclysm Bucket List
  • Missing companions (see collection at WarcraftPets): 
    • Crawling Claw from Archaeology I give up FFS!!! 15 May
    • Darkmoon Balloon 3 Jun, Darkmoon Tonk 1 Jul and Swift Forest Strider 10 May from Darkmoon Faire
    • Fox Kit from Tol Barad 28 Aug
    • Firefly from Zangarmarsh
    • Tiny Shale Spider from Deepholm 30 Apr
    • Mr. Wiggles from Children's Week 30 Apr (I decided to get Whiskers the rat instead, as I already have Mr.Wiggles on another character. They're becoming account-wide after all.)
  • Frostbitten 2 May
  • Wrath of the Lich King raids
    • Glory of the Raider 25 22 May
    • Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25 1 May
    • Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 19 Jul/25 25 Jun
    • Lich King heroic 25 29 Apr
    • Halion heroic 10 29 Jun/25 7 Jul
  • Cataclysm raids
    • Glory of the Cataclysm Raider 11 Jul
    • Sinestra 21 Jul
    • Ragnaros heroic Cancelling this goal until Mists 4 Aug
    • Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider 25 Jul
  • Computer setup
    • Buy new computer 15 Jun
    • Buy Razer Nostromo 8 Jun
    • Set up key bindings better
    • Arrange UI even better
  • Level Engineering 6 May

Low prio "I'll see if I bother" list
  • Level my 82 shaman to 85 30 Jun
  • Level my 80 warlock to 85 9 Aug
  • Level professions on the boomkin 5 May

I'm missing a lot of achievements in the PVP-section, but I get so aggressive from doing PVP that I think I'll lay off it for now... ;)

Lae

    No comments:

    Post a Comment