Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monk Transmog Item: Cursed Vision of Sargeras

For years roleplayers have sought a very unique headpiece from Illidan Stormrage in Black Temple; the blindfold he wore after being blinded by Sargeras. Together with the warglaives, it's become the trademark of the demon hunter. When transmogrification launched, rogues and druids everywhere celebrated; finally they could use Cursed Vision of Sargeras with their gear! And a month from now, we'll have a new class and new races that can wear leather too.




I have actually not seen this look a lot on my server. And although it's not a look I've been planning on, if I should happen to be in Black Temple, and it should happen to drop, I'll definitely pick it up. Perhaps she sometimes trains blindfolded to sharpen her other senses?

Are you planning to do a "blind monk" or "demon hunter" look?

30 days to go!

/bow


No comments:

Post a Comment